Rural businesses can access a wide range of support through
Business Link’s Rural Service. This
- Information on the RDPE
- Information on other sources of support and funding
- Discussions to help identify business needs and
- Help for businesses to draw up action plans for growth or
- Help for businesses in working together for a common aim.
- Access to specialist advice and expertise and knowledge to
improve farm/rural business performance
- Access to help to guide a business proposal in meeting RDPE
- Referral of eligible proposals to a free project development
For more information, contact Business Link’s Rural
Service on 0845 600 9966.